ME

This is my story of dedication (for getting into my dream school), belief (in God), courage (to regain the confidence I have lost), and hope (in eventually, finding my Romeo). Let's see how it all works out.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

awwww...you sat on paint?

You think this could only happen in a movie. Or a book.Or in your head. Or anywhere else but real life, but you're wrong. Today, was the most mortifying and embarrassing and awful day of my life. Living every girl's nightmare, I walked out of school, at the end of the day, with red "paint" on the bottom of my white shirt. I talked to my friends...laughed a lot...worked with this cute kid on a class assignment...but at the end of the day...no one happened to inform me that I was walking around, mindlessly, with some "paint" on me. Well, oops right?
I walked out of my whole school (2000+ students) not noticing a thing. I probably looked ridiculous. I probably earned myself a few sneers and a lot of perverted laughs. Right before I reached my bus, this slightly odd girl came up to me and asked the infamous question: "aw. did you sit on paint?".
Well, no I didn't. I fabricated a story involving pencil shaving and history class, jumbling my words, and trying to avoid the gaze of the girl who was walking right in front of her (I thank her for not looking back at me <3) all while I held the tears back in my eyes.
The bus ride sucked. And when I got home...ready to crawl back into my mom's arms whom I knew would comfort me, I was slapped with the reality that I'm not a "baby" anymore. Instead, I was forced to hear my mom relentlessly yell at me for being "careless, stupid, irresponsible...just like [my] father".
I left my mom with her last few words hanging, took a shower, and now I'm typing this. God, please help me.

What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love all of them and they truly make my day! Plus, keep checking back because I always end up replying to them!
xoxo
:)