ME

This is my story of dedication (for getting into my dream school), belief (in God), courage (to regain the confidence I have lost), and hope (in eventually, finding my Romeo). Let's see how it all works out.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sorry for the incessant short posts...

So. After an hour, I realized it's up to me to make myself feel better. So,  right now I'm listening to Eminem, and waiting for Easy A to finish downloading on iTunes.

I'm still too scared to go downstairs and face my family and their friends, but no one's perfect, right?

And fyi: it's impossible to sleep while you're bawling. Better suck it up and face reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love all of them and they truly make my day! Plus, keep checking back because I always end up replying to them!
xoxo
:)