ME

This is my story of dedication (for getting into my dream school), belief (in God), courage (to regain the confidence I have lost), and hope (in eventually, finding my Romeo). Let's see how it all works out.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

a new beginning

Well, I started this blog as a way to un-stress myself from all the crazy little thoughts going inside my head. However, I guess my time management was way off and my procrastination had taken over. Now is time to change that. No more silly little pictures. I will write. No more laziness. No more excuses.
Now, let's start all over again.

Hey. I'm AA. And welcome to my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, don't worry, blog about what you want!

    Hazel xxx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all of them and they truly make my day! Plus, keep checking back because I always end up replying to them!
xoxo
:)